Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Determination Day 2

Very busy day and I'm tired, but I promised myself to write.  Bare with me here as I get into the swing of things. I did really good on my eating today despite traveling and eating out.  Went to the in-laws to pick up our son.  He and I kicked a little ball outside and he said, "Dad, can Santa bring us a soccer ball so we can play together?"  I happen to know Santa very well, so will see what can be done about this.  I'm excited about it, I've always liked soccer, and Goddess knows I need the exercise, but more important, it's something he and I can do together outside that is HEALTHY!!!

Heading off to bed, I promise to write more tomorrow with some additional details from my research.  I've been looking into supplements and why I might need them.  Working on creating my own mix.....we'll see what I dig up.

Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment